Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso cant recognize header files!

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by dizgah on Tue Apr 05 22:33:56 MST 2016
Hi every one,
I'm trying to create a new project with lpc11u68 MCU for USB HID application based on the LPCOPEN sample project,but compiler cant recognized header files on the other folder!I exactly do all of the instructions in this tutorial,but problem is still alive.when i copy all header & sources to the main directory of the project,it compiled correctly!
Error:../Main/src/Main.cpp:12:26: fatal error: app_usbd_cfg.h: No such file or directory
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
bump
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by dizgah on Wed Apr 06 03:57:31 MST 2016
I was used quick setting->include path for introducing my header's path to the Xpresso,this is act just as a instruction described in above tutorial,but only in C projects!!!
When you used that shortcut in C++ project, it adds paths to the C compiler Includes not to the C++ one!!!what a interesting bug.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by vtw.433e on Wed Apr 06 01:13:17 MST 2016
If LPCXpresso cannot find the header file, this is because you have not set up the include paths correctly. See:
https://www.lpcware.com/content/faq/lpcxpresso/how-include-paths-work

If you still can't work out what you have done wrong, show us what you have done - perhaps by exporting your project and posting it here.
0 Kudos