Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for nxp_admin

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by serge on Mon Jul 15 02:37:24 MST 2013
Why does my nick and password no longer function since the forum moved to lpcware?
My nick for the lpcxpresso forum is/was Serge. If you try to access the user-page you get an error message
0 Kudos
6 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by serge on Wed Jul 17 23:40:36 MST 2013
Thanks
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcadmin on Wed Jul 17 09:29:19 MST 2013
Hi Serge,

>Why does my nick and password no longer function since the forum moved to lpcware
When the user data was moved from knowledgebase.nxp.com, there was already an existing user with the same name on the site, so unfortunately your account was incorrectly merged to this account. The Serge account you are trying to log into is for another inactive user with a different email address and password.

We'll fix this by merging your posts from this account and your existing account into a single 'Serge' account so you can use your existing user name. Once this occurs, all your posts will be tagged with the 'Serge' username.

You will get an email once the merge occurs and you will need to reset your password on your Serge account before you can log in.
Note that both of your accounts will be inactive for a little while during this update and your SergeDM account will be removed (to be replaced with Serge only). We are sorry about the trouble with this account transfer :(
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Wed Jul 17 00:52:27 MST 2013
Yes - a mass mailout was sent out to all users from lpcadmin to confirm that the LPCXpresso forum was now live on LPCware.

However I believe that a direct-to-yourself message was also sent (though I am not sure from what address). I'm afraid that the admin team are out on the US west coast, so it will be a few hours before I can do anything further here to confirm the details.

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by serge on Wed Jul 17 00:37:00 MST 2013
That's right. I got an email from lpcadmin, only it does not address my problem. It was merely a promo for the migration of the forum. Nothing was said about the problem of the nick not being accessible.

I get the forums posts on my email address so i suppose its the right one.

Regards,

Serge De Maseneer.

Main Expert
Erasmushogeschool Brussels
http://www.erasmushogeschool.be/en/english
in association with the Free University Brussels
http://www.vub.ac.be/en/
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Wed Jul 17 00:23:00 MST 2013
Serge,

Rather than posting, I believe that the LPCware admin team tried to contact you directly yesterday. Please check the email address that you have registered for your account and make sure their message has not been spam trapped. I will make them aware that you did not receive their message.

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by serge on Wed Jul 17 00:10:00 MST 2013
very nice, not even an attempt to an answer. I guess i have to follow zero's example and just leave the forum and NXP alltogether. Since i work for a major university in Belgium our future Masters will have extended knowledge about Arduino and no longer LPC.  :((
0 Kudos