lpcware

Debuging Problems with any Workspace project (LPC1343)

Discussion created by lpcware Employee on Jun 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2016 by lpcware
Content originally posted in LPCWare by MSB on Fri Jul 02 13:33:22 MST 2010
[SIZE=2]Hello! I feel frustrated since I buy my LPCxpresso, I proceed instaling Code Red allways following all manuals and datasheet instructions. But, after importing all the examples projects for the LPC1343 (which is the target that I purchase) I proceed building the Blinky project, then I debug it appear the following comments on the Console:[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]<< LPCXpresso Debug Driver v2.0 (Apr  8 2010 14:57:58)
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]Looked for chip XML file in C:/nxp/lpcxpresso_3.3/bin/LPC1343.xml[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  [SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]Looked for vendor directory XML file in C:/nxp/lpcxpresso_3.3/bin/nxp_directory.xml[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  [SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]Found generic directory XML file in C:/nxp/lpcxpresso_3.3/bin/crt_directory.xml[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  [SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]02: Failed on connect: Ee(02). Not connected to emulator.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  [SIZE=2][COLOR=Red]Emu(0): Connected. Was: None. DpID: EDB6. Info=T1S6RGRIA >>[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  [SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
  [SIZE=2]So I proceed to check if the IDE was properly configure to the LPC1343, which is correct, down at the right side is reference the LPC1343 and the blinky project, so then I check my usb to miniusb cable, which is working perfect, at last I check on Windows Device Administrator to know if it has detect the USB LPC-Linker-Debug, I confirm you that was perfectly detected. So I try again, and again but nothing else occurr. [/SIZE]
  [SIZE=2]Additionaly, I can describe that the red led (LED2 on the board) of the target is enable, not blinking, only a contant time red light.[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=2]Anything else that I can try? Please I will appreciate any help for this issue since I need urgently to work with my LPCxpresso.[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
  [SIZE=2]Regards.[/SIZE]

Outcomes