Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No license to activate! - problem

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by paavo91 on Wed Nov 05 05:42:28 MST 2014
Hi!
I can't activate my lpcxpresso on Windows Xp 32-bit. I generate activation from serial and always get "no license to activate".
Read all similar topics but nothing helped me.

Thanks in advance!
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Thu Nov 20 11:44:55 MST 2014
Please follow the instructions exactly. This error means that you have missed a step.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by yym36 on Thu Nov 20 11:33:16 MST 2014
is the issue solved, i have the same problem, i have an activation code but i can not use it , it says: no license to activate, this kind of sucks it failed at the first step
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Wed Nov 05 06:30:22 MST 2014
Have you read the section "Activating your product (LPCXpresso Free Edition)" in the LPCXpresso User Guide ?

I can certainly see in our licensing system that you have used a serial number to generate an activation code.

If you log in to your account in LPCware, you can access your activation code(s) from the "My Account" tab. Copy the appropriate activation code and paste it into the LPCXpresso IDE menu dialog:

Help->Activate->Activate (Free Edition)… 

Also although we aren't aware at this time of any specific issues, you should note that LPCXpresso support for Windows XP has been discontinued, as specified in the release notes and on the downloads page:

http://www.lpcware.com/lpcxpresso/downloads/windows

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support
0 Kudos