cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC11U24 USB CDC Class source files and header files

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by saraswathi on Tue Jan 29 07:41:57 MST 2013
Hi,

I am new to LPCXpresso environment and trying to build an application on LPC11U24 board for communicating with the PC using USB connection. When I tried to create a project in LPCXpresso IDE, I didn't find any option to get the USB source and header files. But "LPC11Uxx_UserManual_10462" document mentions about CDC classs API names. Also, few of the example projects contains USB source and header files. Hence can you please let me know, how can I get the USB source and header files into my project. Is there a library which need to be included into the project to get the USB APIs.

With regards
Saraswathi C
0 Kudos
4 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Carter123 on Wed Apr 03 03:14:14 MST 2013
We will begin with more recent edition and will go right down tohistory:Â*1.Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Ms Dynamics GP.Â* In 2006 Great Plains, Navision, Axapta,Solomon and 'microsoft' CRM ended up rebranded while Microsoft Mechanics family.Â* Wonderful Plains started to be Microsoft CharacteristicsGP.Â* Inside time of rename GP edition was7.5.Â* Latest version at the time of July 09 isGP 10.3.Â* Microsoft Character GP got alsotypes 9.3 and 7.0.Â* Commencing from 7.0'microsoft' Dynamics GP is only available for Microsoft SQL Machine.Â* At this time you may get direct assist fromMicrosoft Business Options for GP 10.Zero and Nine.0.Â* Help for elderly versions: 8-10.0, Several.5 as well asearlier is not really available from MBS right.Â* In order to get regularly priced MBS CharacterGP technical support, your organization should be current in Dynamics General practitioner annualenlargement plan – in this instance you have access to CustomerSource, that younormally surf techknowledge base to solve known problems in-house. Â*If you are not current with annual supportplan, you must ask your current Dynamics Doctor Partner to assist you, your officialDynamics Doctor VAR has access to your business info and data base.Â* If you're not sure who's your Characteristics GPMerchant, please phone one of your community providers or perhaps feel free to contact ourofficeÂ*2.Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Wonderful Plains regarding Microsoft SQL Server.Â* Historical types: 7.Your five, 7.0, 6.2, 5.A few, 5.0,4.Zero, 3.A couple of were on several DB programs: Microsoft SQL Server,Pervasive SQL/Btrieve, Ctree/Faircom.Â*Excellent Plains Technical support for Microsoft SQL Server is typically the mostsuccessful, as Wonderful Plains Advisor has entire control within SQL Querying andcan fix the table documents with SQL Bring up to date or Deletestatements.Â* Wonderful Plains blunders usuallyare generally qualified since DB errors and also Great Flatlands Dexteritymistakes (user interface).Â* If you got FRxfinancial reporting concerns, these are typically related to FRx Sysdata locationas well as G32 files corruptionÂ*3.Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Great Plains in Pervasive SQL 2000/Btrieve and alsoCtree/Faircom.Â* Client facet errors ought tohave similar path with regard to fixing as in #2, however data source records repair istypically done by way of ODBC connection methods: Microsoft Entry, MS SQL ServerLinked Host, etc.Â* You should installInvasive or Ctree ODBC new driver from General practitioner CD.Â*Should you prefer MS Access, remember to create brand new DB and hyperlink Great Flatlandstables – ODBC linkÂ*4.Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Wonderful Plains Making up DOS andHome windows.Â* Here you have Btrieve DB.Â* If you have your legacy Grade point average in Novell or perhapsWindows NT Host, please consider to redeploy it in Windows The year 2003 and InvasiveSQL 2000 SP3.Â* Grade point average is sort of black box,there aren't any training packages to support GPA and you should certainly not expect on-callnearby Great Plains Accounting expert support.Â* We've GPA heritage technical support Databasewith all acknowledged issues outlined, so we have been in good place to support your current GPA as well asassist you in Excellent Plains Data processing migration to Microsoft Dynamics GPÂ*5.Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Doctor Upgrade Route.Â*It depends around the version.Â* Wewill give you lengthy migration path through GPA pertaining to DOS 9.Two to Character GP10.0.Â* Initial step – upgrade Grade point average 9.Only two toIn search of.5.Â* The second step – use Grade point average migrationtool for you to Great Plains 7.A few on Microsoft SQL Server, this method requires that youpurchase up grade GP the necessary licenses (typically along with good lower price as you are about GPA).Â* Next step: Dynamics General practitioner 7.A few – GP 9.0.Â* 5th step Characteristics GP 9.0->10.0              Article Tags:         Great Plains Advisor,        Great Plains,        Plains Consultant,        Microsoft Dynamics,        Plains Accounting                     pbikuucc    y5ovv2po    ouf0zkv1
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by saraswathi on Tue Apr 02 07:45:00 MST 2013
Hi All,

I am having a problem in recognizing the LPC11U24 device as USB CDC device in linux environment. I have used the sample code for USB CDC and developed a firmware image and flashed it on to a customized board with LPC11U24. When I connect this  board to a linux PC and use the command "dmesg" it will display the following text.

[B]usb 2-1.4: new full speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address [/B][B][COLOR=red]X
[/COLOR]usb 2-1.4: unable to read config index 0 descriptor/all
usb 2-1.4: can't read configurations, error -32[/B]
[B]usb 2-1.4: new full speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address [COLOR=#ff0000]X[/COLOR]
'[/B]
[B]'[/B]
[B]'[/B]
[B]cdc_acm 2-1.4:1.0: This device cannot do calls on its own. It is not a modem.
cdc_acm 2-1.4:1.0: ttyACM0: USB ACM device[/B]

i.e., the linux PC sometimes recongnizes the customized board as a USB device and sometime it fails to recognize. When it fails the error message is
[B]"usb 2-1.4: unable to read config index 0 descriptor/all"
"usb 2-1.4: can't read configurations, error -32"[/B]
I am using same configuration information used by USB CDC example code.

Does anyone know the reason for this failure?

Thanks in advance.

With regards
Saraswathi C
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by saraswathi on Tue Apr 02 06:29:43 MST 2013
Thank you for sharing the link. The USB CDC source code helped me a lot during the development.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Tsuneo on Thu Jan 31 19:42:43 MST 2013
As of the usage of USB on-chip drivers, refer to USB_ROM_CDC example in this code bundle.

"Sample Code Bundle for LPC11Uxx Peripherals using LPCXpresso"
http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/sample-code-bundle-lpc11uxx-peripherals-using-lpcxpresso

Tsuneo
0 Kudos