cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN DRIVER IMPLEMENTATION ON FREERTOS

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by kuldip rajput on Sun Mar 01 22:51:33 MST 2015
Respected Sir I am working with the project of the CAN driver implementation FreeRTOS I am following the code from the web link https://github.com/barathbushan/CanDriverOnFreeRTOS

I am getting the following errors-
1)While debugging the Demo-1 heap_2.c file is showing an error,
2) I did the semihosting settings in the lpcxpresso version 6.1.4 but i am unable to print the data to be sent and data received in the console while running the code. I have written the printf statements in the can.c file and the main.c file.
Would anybody please help me regarding this i will be very thankful to you.
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by kuldip rajput on Tue Mar 03 02:16:59 MST 2015
Respected Sir,

I have attached the sample code of the framework that i am following. The code is not showing any error, but i am unable to show the result in the console view of Lpcxpresso IDE. I have did the setting change in the quick panel menu-> edit project settings->settings->MCU Linker->settings-> redlib(semihost). But still i am unable to print any statement from the main.c and other files to. Please suggest me the possible solution regarding this problem.
I am getting following errors-

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
1)make: *** [FreeRTOS-Plus-Demo-1.axf] Error 1                 C/C++ Problem

2)make: *** [Source/debug_frmwrk.o] Error 1                 C/C++ Problem

3)make: *** [Source/FreeRTOS-Products/FreeRTOS-Plus-IO/Device/LPC17xx/FreeRTOS_lpc17xx_can.o] Error 1                 C/C++ Problem

4)make: *** [Source/lpc17xx_adc.o] Error 1                 C/C++ Problem
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by www.FreeRTOS.org on Mon Mar 02 07:47:31 MST 2015
Same question with initial answer on http://sourceforge.net/p/freertos/discussion/382005/thread/0c3132dd/
0 Kudos