lpcware

LPCOpen and custom board with LPC4337

Discussion created by lpcware Employee on Jun 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2016 by lpcware
Content originally posted in LPCWare by HCTEK on Tue May 20 08:49:47 MST 2014
Hi,

first of all, I am quite new in the world of programming microcontrollers so if I say someting that does not make sense, please, let me know.

I have a custom board with a LPC4337 chip (http://www.wvshare.com/product/Open4337-C-Package-B.htm) and I have been testing it following the examples in LPCopen package for LPC Link 2. To program my board I use the LPC Link 2 and a custom made "converter" JTAG 20 pin to 10 pin.

From the documents that I have read here in LCPware and by searching in google, I was able to perform a blinky LED ("blinkyLED") using timers (this example was without LCPOpen and using the CMSIS libraries without custom modification).

Next I tried to use the LPCopen package. First, I modified the "board.h" file to basically configure the LEDs. In "board_sysinit.c" file I also change the "pinmuxing" for the board LEDs. Next, I create a LPCOpen C project, where I linked the board project. The  "main" file was the "systick.c" file in "periph_blinky" example for the LPC Link 2 board. When I try to debug the program It always give an error of "No source available 0x...."  (image "ide" and "ide2" ). I think tht the problem may be in the function "Chip_SetupXtalClocking" at "board_sysinit.c" file because if I put a breakpoint there, the program did not crash. Afterwards I resume and the error appear. I tried other examples and it always give me errors.

What I am doing wrong or what I need to change in my code?

All the files are attatched in the topic.

Best Regards

Original Attachment has been moved to: withLPCOpen.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: blinkyLED.zip

Attachments

Outcomes