cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production programming

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by JulianCox on Tue Apr 05 05:10:56 MST 2016
I am designing a LPC824 - based board for a client. The boards will be manufactured by a third party and programmed by the client. What is the cheapest and simplest way to program a quantity of boards, typically 50 - 100 at a time. The software must be stand-alone and relatively simple to use.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
bump
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Patrick_W on Tue Apr 12 08:40:20 MST 2016
Thanks for the response.

I am able to debug and programm my board with LPCXpresso SW using redlink.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by vtw.433e on Tue Apr 12 07:14:03 MST 2016
Are you sure you hooked up the SWD cable correctly? Can you connect a debugger using the EXACT same configuration?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Patrick_W on Tue Apr 12 06:42:05 MST 2016
Hi,

i got a same issue. I want to flash my LPC1765 via a small GUI.
My question now is, is it possible to use Flash Magic in combination with the LPC Link2.

Because when i choose SWD over Link2 in point Interface configuration and i start to flash
my device i get the error:

Operation Failed. Failed to autobaud - step 1.

Is there an other tool similar to Flash Magic.

Regards
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by JulianCox on Tue Apr 05 09:55:41 MST 2016
Thanks for the advice. The client is already using Flash Magic for the 89LPC9xx, I have a LPC-Link2 probe and I believe that Flash Magic supports the Link2 so I can try it. Then all I need to do is put the probe in a box that cannot be opened (!!!!!) and we have a result.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Tue Apr 05 07:07:56 MST 2016
For a run of this sort you could make use of the command line flash programming features of LPCXpressoIDE wrapped into a script and program via an LPC-Link2 debug probe:

https://www.lpcware.com/content/faq/lpcxpresso/command-line-flash-programming

Alternatively you could explore using a tool such as Flash Magic

http://www.flashmagictool.com/

Yours,

LPCXpresso-Support
0 Kudos