cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem While Downloading LPCopen

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mohammadyou on Fri Jul 17 06:46:20 MST 2015
this place might not be appropriate for this question. sorry but I couldn't find any other place.
I'm having problem when I want to download lpcopen docs v1.03 and  lpcopen v1.03 with or without download manager.
is there any other place for downloading them ?
Thanks 
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mohammadyou on Sat Jul 18 04:04:01 MST 2015
Thanks for your reply I knew but I doubted that because of the statement so I wanted to make sure and reduce my errors
apparently the file for LPCOpen v1.03a  in this page is different from the one that is under V2 page.
I could easily download from that page !!!!!!! (I don't know why ;P)
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by R2D2 on Sat Jul 18 01:22:02 MST 2015

Quote: mohammadyou
...I want to work with LPC1768  :~

Read the user manual and you will see that 1768 is the 100MHz version of 1769  :O

So you can start with LPCOpen for LPCXpresso1769 and copy / change the board library later when (or if) you are familiar with this stuff...
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mohammadyou on Fri Jul 17 22:18:36 MST 2015
Thanks TheFallGuy for your reply
I have been trying with IE Chrome and also Firefox but in the middle of download it failed and when I use IDM in doesn't have resume option 
I thought LPCOpen v2 is under development because it says " If your desired device isn't available in the package download list below, you'll need to use the legacy v1.03 release"
and when I see the page for V2 it has two Supported board(s)/devices(s) like Embedded Artists LPC1788 board and LPCXpresso LPC1769 board and I want to work with LPC1768  :~
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by TheFallGuy on Fri Jul 17 07:20:18 MST 2015
Works for me. Are you using IE? Which version? I know it has lots of problems, so you might try
1. A different browser, such as Chrome or Firefox
2. If you are stuck with IE, clear the cache
3. Try LPCOpen v2. Why are you using LPCOpen 1?
0 Kudos