Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with SPI LPC810 Microcontroller

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Bolo on Sun Apr 20 21:40:18 MST 2014
My final goal is to get SPI working with several LPC810's where one chip is the master and the remainder are all slaves simply crunching numbers.
However I am currently having trouble getting my connections to work.

The pin matrix is set up so that pins are configured as follows:
[list=1]
  [*] RESET
  [*] MOSI
  [*] MISO
  [*] SSEL
  [*] CLK
  [*] VDD
  [*] VSS
  [*] GPIO
[/list]

The power is being supplied from a single external 3.3v source.

However when we try to run our slave/master program that simply sends a random number from one chip to the other, the GPIO isn't turning on our light as it should after verification.
I'm not sure if the wiring is correct, I have supplied an image of my breadboard with one master and slave.

If there are any kinds of resources that might prove useful for what I'm trying to do, please let me know.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by MarcVonWindscooting on Sat Apr 26 04:20:56 MST 2014
A 100nF decoupling capacitor close to every LPC's supply pins would be a nice idea!

Since yesterday, I'm proud owner of some LPC810, too :bigsmile:
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Mon Apr 21 10:06:07 MST 2014

Quote: Bolo
...I'm not sure if the wiring is correct, I have supplied an image of my breadboard with one master and slave.

If there are any kinds of resources that might prove useful for what I'm trying to do, please let me know.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

No one is going to be able help you simply by looking at a image of your breadboard. As a minimum, you'll need to supply a schematic.

0 Kudos