Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while debugging the program

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by sandy29 on Mon Jan 06 22:33:46 MST 2014
Hi friends,
               I am trying to run the blinky program in LPC 812. I added all the libraries and blinky program and i am not having any errors also. But when i try to debug i am getting errors(attached screenshots). Before i used to debug and then flash the .axf file using flash icon. But now i am not able to do. This is the console error.

LPCXpresso Debug Driver v6.0 (Nov 14 2013 01:08:44 - crt_emu_cm3_gen build 1216)
Looked for chip XML file in /usr/local/lpcxpresso_6.1.2_177/lpcxpresso/bin/LPC812.xml
Looked for vendor directory XML file in /usr/local/lpcxpresso_6.1.2_177/lpcxpresso/bin/NXP_directory.xml
Found generic directory XML file in /usr/local/lpcxpresso_6.1.2_177/lpcxpresso/bin/crt_directory.xml
Failed on connect: Ep(01). Target marked as not debuggable.
Connected. Was: None. DpID:     EDB6. Info: LPCLINK_1_1

please help me clear the error.

Thanking you in advance
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by vijay_nav on Tue Jan 07 06:30:57 MST 2014
Hai
          Please help me how to invoke ISP mode on the LPCXpresso LPC812 board for the following error
                          Failed on connect: Ep(01). Target marked as not debuggable.
                           Connected. Was: None. DpID:     EDB6. Info: LPCLINK_1_1.
I have tried with Vector Cache but i am not able to resolve the problem.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Tue Jan 07 03:51:30 MST 2014
The FAQ (and its links) tells you everything. If you have followed EVERYTHING, there is nothing more I can do to help you.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by sandy29 on Tue Jan 07 03:45:35 MST 2014
Hi,
   Almost i have tried with the things that have been given in the link but i am not able to over come with this problem. please help me out solve it.

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Tue Jan 07 01:23:37 MST 2014
Please read this FAQ:
http://www.lpcware.com/content/faq/lpcxpresso/target-marked-not-debuggable
0 Kudos