Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCT in Interrupt mode

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by sandy29 on Wed Jan 22 00:14:36 MST 2014
Hi friends,
               Is there any example programs that uses SCT in INTERRUPT mode that can run the BLINKY code. I tried by altering the examples code but i was not able to find the correct solution. So please help me.

Thank you
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by MarcVonWindscooting on Wed Jan 22 08:29:59 MST 2014
No Sandy, look:
Blinky is not the starting point for EVERY application.

Why don't you start to build programs from scratch?
Build you own LED blinky in a different way. Using the systick-timer, or the MRT, or.....

Start becoming mentally flexible.
Modification of exisiting programs is a loser approach.
You keep on trying with the LPC800 which is a good thing, but you need to start walking on your own feet.

Create functions you can rely on. Simple ones. LED initialization. LED on. LED of. (You've already done?? No! You can't even do that at the moment. Because all you do is copy-and-past and modify a number, possibly!)
With the simple functions you can move on to more complex tasks, like printing text. Debugging with the simple functions. Start with printing a char. Then strings. Then buffer contents + length. NOT printf() at the first step.

Use simple peripherals in the beginning. SCT is NOT. MRT is. NVIC is. GPIO is. SystickTimer I'm not sure. SWM is NOT. ROM-API is NOT. Pin-Interrupts/Pattern matching is NOT. UART is NOT. Use the simple peripherals and simple programs (coded by YOU) to learn programming.

EDIT: forgot U(S)ART
0 Kudos