Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC82x with more memory

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by pgr on Mon Jan 11 02:11:23 MST 2016
We are using the LPC824 in one of our products with success and we really love this chip. We are adding more and more features and the flash memory seems now too small.
Do NXP have any plan to sell a 64kB flash version of the LPC82x ? I have the sad impression that with the freescale aquisition there will not be many more LPC chip.

Thanks in advance
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by pgr on Thu Feb 25 01:31:31 MST 2016
Hi Justin,

Thanks for your reply. Any hint about your LPC roadmap would be welcome.
We are starting new design and really think to move from this family due to the lack of evolution. In my knowledge during the last year you only added few LPC54xxx and LPCxxSxx.
I was expecting news at Embedded World but you only announced the LPC5411x

Regards
Patrick
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by LPCmarketing on Wed Feb 24 21:35:22 MST 2016
Hi, sorry for the delayed response, but I am really glad that you are using and enjoying the LPC82x family!    Although I cannot comment on our roadmap, NXP will continue to support and grow Kinetis and LPC, to provide diversity of solutions to target markets. The longevity program for our existing product lines have not been impacted, with more specific information available online. 

Thank you again for confidence in our products, portfolio and direction.  More to come.

Best Regards,

Justin Mortimer
Product Marketing Manager
0 Kudos