Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Migration

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by R2D2 on Sun Jun 12 11:58:10 MST 2016

Quote:
NOTICE:  ... Unfortunately LPCware.com user accounts cannot be migrated due to security restrictions...

Are you kidding? You can't migrate my account?

Quote:
NOTICE:  We encourage you to create a user account on nxp.com so you will be ready to use the new community forums as well as access NXP microcontroller content. We greatly appreciate your contributions to the LPC community and look forward to seeing you at our new web location.

Ahhh, no. If NXP isn't able (or willing) to migrate accounts it's time to rethink my contribution here...

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
2 Replies

sergedemaseneer
Contributor III

I am also rethinking my contributions to knowledgebase.nxp.com which migrated to lpcware.com and now to community.nxp.com.

The interface of the community is still lacking the same buttons like there could be an "previous item", "next item" and "back to list" button when reading through the different "discussions" or "questions". What is even more disturbing is that i don't see at a glance what are the new posts since my last visit.:smileycry:

Anyway i think that i am going to follow Zero's initiative (a very well known and respected member of the knowledgebase) and become a non-active member.

PS If a user shows interest in for example LPC8xx then stop showing "recommended content" at the bottom of the page for other controllers please. It is disturbing.

PS2: R2D2 you will be missed!

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
bump
0 Kudos