cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Bootloader LPC 54102

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by OldisGold on Wed Sep 30 11:44:46 MST 2015
Hi NXP Support,

I am working on building a secondary bootloader for the LPC54102 Sensor processing board. I am using LPCXpresso IDE v7.7.2. So far I built a SBL that can boot and pass control to the user application. I tried with two user applications blinky and sensorhub. Removed the board project from both so that the chip can be used on a custom board. Both applications work well independently without the SBL.

When I load the sensor user applicaiton on top of the SBL it works as expected. However when I try to load the blinky it doesn't work.

I made the same changes on both the user applications. The cr_startup_lpc5410x.c has been modified as specified in AN11610 LPC5410x I2C SPI bootloader and also the flash start location have been modified.

Please find attached image of SBL main.c code

Regards,
OldisGold
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by LorenSpencer on Tue Jan 19 23:50:16 MST 2016
I has also solved the issue however luckily best college term paper has helped me with that issue. They has built bootloader for  LPC54102 sensor and as well as sbl in order to control application. Both application has required the same changes.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by OldisGold on Fri Oct 02 11:32:33 MST 2015
Okay,

I solved the issue myself.  I just made sure that both applications had the same configurations. The sysinit.c file was probably looking for board.h. Once I removed all references for board.h same on both the blinky and sensorhub applications they worked just fine.
0 Kudos