The EE Live! show provides the opportunity to learn about new solutions and the latest developments in Embedded Security, IoT, Embedded Android, C++, Open Source hardware, and much more. At this year’s event, discover the difference NXP solutions can make in your next application for embedded and secure connections in a smarter world.
At booth 1324, NXP will be presenting a number of FREE technical sessions about our products including:
• Simplifying BLDC and FOC motor control with NXP’s LPC1500 microcontrollers
• Rapid Embedded Development with LPCXpresso
• Easy LCD design – updating your embedded User Interface
• USB – It doesn’t get easier than NXP!
• Introduction to using FreeRTOS with LPCOpen
• Enhance your NFC consumer applications with NTag I2C
• Build 250% Faster I2C Buses by next Wednesday
• Best Practices for Capacitive Sensors Designs
• "Oops" Logic 2.0. Logic Solutions to address Embedded Design Oversights
Attend any of our sessions for a chance to receive a FREE LPCXpresso development board, a Beats by Dr. Dre "Pill", or other great prizes. Plus, register for a FREE Expo pass to the show athttps://eelive.tech.ubm.com/2014 and use the code: NXPEXPO. There is a lot to experience at the show and we look forward to seeing you at our booth!