lpcware

Developement C code: Load Software using ISP Boot Loader

Discussion created by lpcware Employee on Jun 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2016 by lpcware
Content originally posted in LPCWare by vincent.gad on Tue Sep 16 12:22:18 MST 2014
Hello,

I am having difficulties to perform successive read/write operations on the ISP of the LTC2294/01. Do you have any what could be the cause?

To give you an overview of what I am able to do:
I manage to synchronize with the ISP of the LTC2294/01, exchange Part ID and Boot Code version (for which I am receiving exotic values) ...
I am also capable of reading an address from FLASH memory. I have done 4, 8 and 12 bytes reading fine ... but when I attempt to send a command to read another address or the same address I have response from the ISP without the command success. Also data are not compliant ... Basically, I read @(A) fine, go to read @(B) ... and come back to read @(A) from which data read are not correct.

In fact, the location I am reading @(A) is actually 0x1FC, the Code read Protection. The value I have there is no where close to what is expected to have the full Boot Loader control. However, it does not seems to be a problem since I am able to read it correctly (verified with the Kiel Debugger)

Thank you for your help.

Vincent

Outcomes