cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keil example project LPCXpresso 11U14 REV A

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by aliharoon5 on Mon Sep 23 03:39:32 MST 2013
Hi, I've got a  LPCXpresso 11U14 REV A (Not blueboard) and i'm looking for some example projects in Keil with startup files in assembly.
Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Ali
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Paul on Mon Sep 30 11:24:00 MST 2013
In the future, we will be using the LPC-Link2 interface on the LPCXpresso boards.  The Link2 interface will be compatible with tools such as Keil and IAR.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by aliharoon5 on Mon Sep 30 06:53:52 MST 2013
Thank you for your response. I used a stellaris launchpad before, and I flashed and debugged it using a USB cable, with no other hardware.
I would like to do something similar with this. I've been trying to use the J3 port, but it seems I need a Ulink adapter for this. Is there no other way, to connect my computer directly with the LPC-link via USB?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by tha on Wed Sep 25 17:16:00 MST 2013
First off, make sure the LPC-Link portion of the xpresso board is disconnected from the LPC11U14 portion.  There are solder bumps on J4 which unsolder will disconnect the two board.  You can connect connect the debugger to J5 on the board, but this is not recommended.  This is because when the board is power up and with the debugger connected to J5, you will have two outputs connected together on the SWD pins.

You can then wired up a the SWD connection to the debugger for programming.

For more information how to use Keil, please read the uVision user guide.

http://www.keil.com/support/man/docs/uv4/
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by aliharoon5 on Wed Sep 25 15:23:28 MST 2013
Thanks for the reply, this is just what I was looking for.
I'm still not sure how to flash to my LPCXpresso though. What are the flash configuration options I have to set? Do I need to install any drivers or anything?
Thanks again
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Paul on Mon Sep 23 15:17:59 MST 2013
There is a Sample Code Bundle for LPC11Uxx Peripherals using Keil's MDK-ARM available for download from:
http://www.lpcware.com/node/11538/128
0 Kudos