Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPc11u68 Recognized as a USB mass storage either when programmed in HID class

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by dizgah on Sun Apr 17 04:41:18 MST 2016
When I connected a newbie LPC11u68 to USB port,it recognized in windows as an USB mass storage device.When I  programmed LPCOPEN HID example by Flash magic to it,after resetting the board,my PC can't recognized it.Only when I pulled down PIO0_1(ISP selection pin)it still recognized as a Mass storage device.???
WBR.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
bump
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by vtw.433e on Tue Apr 19 02:32:35 MST 2016
Suggest you are going to have to do what everybody else does when their code does not work - debug it.

We cannot help you as we do not have your circuit, your board, or your code.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by dizgah on Mon Apr 18 23:01:34 MST 2016
Thanks for your guidance,
I'm using  a simple header board with USB port(As i said PC successfully recognized 11u68 as mass storage devices ,then I think there are no hardware fault).
Also I'm using LPCXPRESSO IDE v8.0.0,I tried all of the USBD examples in the LPCXPRESSO boards LPCOPEN examples, and they programmed successfully to the chip,also I config a LED to blink.
In all of them LED blinked which means MCU is running , but when I connect board to the USB port of my PC,I cant see it in the USB or HID section of my PC's device manager.
I don't checked SWD, is LPC11u68 support it?
WBR.
EDIT:
know when I compiled LPC11u68 lpcopen HID examples for the manley 11u68 board ,devices appear in the devices manager but after a second it disappear while I don't disconnect it.
[img]http://i.stack.imgur.com/maefb.jpg[/img]
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Mon Apr 18 00:45:15 MST 2016
So what board are you using? And with the LPCOpen examples for which board? And what tools are you using to build your code?

Have you  tried running your code via a debugger and debug probe? Does it work then?

The more details you can give, the more likely other forums members are going to offer suggestions on how to try to solve your issue.

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by dizgah on Sun Apr 17 20:47:42 MST 2016
Seems it's a dead forum!!!
minimum technical support is not a big expect!
0 Kudos