cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help lib

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by arthemuz@hotmail.com on Mon Jan 13 14:15:42 MST 2014

sorry but I'm lost, what library to 11C24 was used.
when I open the exmple of the basic software nothing works just blink work?
I download the lib & lpcopen example and it has nothing to do with that of lpcexpreso base?? help sorry for my English I speak french
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by arthemuz@hotmail.com on Tue Jan 14 14:54:27 MST 2014
is GOOD ;-)
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by wellsk on Tue Jan 14 09:46:00 MST 2014
Hi,

Quote:
C:\Users\nico\Documents\LPCXpresso_6.1.2_177\lpcopen\lpc_chip_11cxx_lib\inc/pmu_11xx.h:49:8: warning: missing terminating " character [enabled by default]

This is a warning that will be removed in the next release with the PMU driver updates. It's a big naggy, but you can ignore it for now. If you want to disable the warning completely, either remove the following line or add a quote terminator to the line below in the pmu_11xx.h file in the chip library/inc folder.
#if defined(CHIP_LPC1125)
#error "LPC1125 support for the PMU driver is not ready"
#endif

The I2C example won't work standalone, as there are no devices for the master to talk to on the 11c24 board. To use it, you will need to get a LPCXPresso base board and talk to devices on that base board, or add I2C pullups and connect the I2C signals to an external device. You can get more information about this specific example from the LPC11xx docs on the LPCOpen download page.
http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/lpcopen-software-development-platform-lpc11xx-packages-0

Here is the documentation for that example. (Sorry, it's not that helpful).
/** @defgroup EXAMPLES_PERIPH_11XX_I2C LPC11xx I2C example
 * @ingroup EXAMPLES_PERIPH_11XX
 * Example description

* This example shows how to use I2C as master or slave and communicate between Master and
 * Slave with polling/interrupt mode. (Interrupt mode is default)

* After setting up connection, run the example in both the boards. At regular intervals
 * both the boards will send data as master and receive data from master hence blinking
 * the LED at regular intervals (Both boards will act as master as well as slave).

* Special connection requirements

* - User needs 2 boards and must setup the following connection between them
 * - Connect PIO0_5(SDA) of both the boards with a wire
 * - Connect PIO0_4(SCL) of both boards with a wire
 * - Connect J6-PIN1(GND) of both boards with a wire
 * - Pull up SDA & SCL using two 10K resistors between SDA,SCL and J6-PIN28(3v3)

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by arthemuz@hotmail.com on Tue Jan 14 09:19:12 MST 2014
MF"example/src/sysinit.d" -MT"example/src/sysinit.d" -o "example/src/sysinit.o" "../example/src/sysinit.c"
../example/src/i2c.c:384:22: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
Finished building: ../example/src/sysinit.c
../example/src/i2c.c:368:2: warning: enumeration value 'I2C_EVENT_WAIT' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]

../example/src/i2c.c:368:2: warning: enumeration value 'I2C_EVENT_LOCK' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
Building target: nxp_lpcxpresso_11c24_periph_i2c.axf
../example/src/i2c.c:368:2: warning: enumeration value 'I2C_EVENT_UNLOCK' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
Invoking: MCU Linker
arm-none-eabi-gcc -nostdlib
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by arthemuz@hotmail.com on Tue Jan 14 09:01:40 MST 2014
the led works 50% is block the card?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by arthemuz@hotmail.com on Tue Jan 14 08:58:26 MST 2014
ok my versions of lpcexpresso 6.1.2
lib lpcopen lpcopen_v2_00a_keil_iar_nxp_lpcxpresso_11c24
windows8.1

when i complie the project all, there is a problem
C:\Users\nico\Documents\LPCXpresso_6.1.2_177\lpcopen\lpc_chip_11cxx_lib\inc/pmu_11xx.h:49:8: warning: missing terminating " character [enabled by default]
Invoking: MCU Linker

for all project .

:((
and I2C does not work etc ???????
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Tue Jan 14 04:30:31 MST 2014
The LPC11Cxx family are basically identical to the main LPC11xx family except for the addition of the CAN peripheral. The recommended driver/example code for this family is now LPCOpen. You can download this from:

http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/lpcopen-software-development-platform-lpc11xx-packages-0

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support
0 Kudos