cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMSIS firmware driver library for LPC11xx and LPC11Cxx

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by zaalzaalak on Wed Dec 07 03:30:56 MST 2011
Is there any CMSIS firmware driver library for LPC11xx and LPC11Cxx available?

I think by having this LIB many users will be encouraged to use LPC11 series and save our time and preventing reinventing wheel.

Any new microcontroller should have driver firmware lib ,DSP lib is excellent also.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by alan.wu on Tue Dec 03 00:06:03 MST 2013
ok
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by zaalzaalak on Wed Jan 04 03:55:00 MST 2012
I want to convert LPC12xx CMSIS lib for LPC13xx ,Can anyone help me on test the result and read the code for check.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by zaalzaalak on Sun Dec 11 00:25:06 MST 2011
I mean a complete and perfect lib with documentation like as LPC12xx and LPC17xx lib.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by zaalzaalak on Sun Dec 11 00:23:58 MST 2011
Keil code bundle is not a perfect and documented like as the driver firmware library for LPC12xx and LPC17xx,We should write our lib,it takes a lot of time,this is a repeated task for many users I hope NXP understand this and provide a LIB for LPC11 as soon as possible.

These days users select a micro that have driver library.

STM8S from ST that is 8bit micro have driver firmware lib.

Please convert LPC12xx for LPC11x for GPIO,ADC,UART,SPI,I2C,WDT,COMP,CAN, peripherals.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nxpUSBlib team on Wed Dec 07 04:05:33 MST 2011
You can find a code bundle that includes the CMSIS files for the LPC11uxx here: http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/sample-code-bundle-lpc11uxx-peripherals-using-keils-mdk-arm

If you are interested in using the LPCXpresso IDE then you may want to use the build environment found with nxpUSBlib which you can find here: http://lpcware.com/content/project/nxpusblib

0 Kudos