cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash programming algorithm for LPCXpresso11U68

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by dotocean on Tue Sep 23 04:11:20 MST 2014
Hi,

I am using the LPCXpresso11U68 evaluation board with the KEIL uVision V5.

Where can I find the flash programming algorithms for the lpc11u68 (the flm-files)?

I worked already with the lpc4350, where the flash programming algorithms are freely available. For this board I can't find them. Somebody who can point me to the flash programming drivers?

Thx

Peter
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nerd herd on Tue Sep 23 09:32:21 MST 2014
Hi Dotocean,

Have you downloaded all the software packs for Keil? You may need to download a legacy software pack if you are missing the flash algorithm for the LPC11U68.

http://www.keil.com/dd2/
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by dotocean on Tue Sep 23 04:43:38 MST 2014
Hi

Thx for the reply. I am looking for the ISP routines ported for uVision. The example projects does not provide the flash programming algorithms for Keil natively.

I assume somebody already faced the same problem. uVision projects are supported for the LPC11u68, but no logic is provided for uVision to write into the flash.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by TheFallGuy on Tue Sep 23 04:26:35 MST 2014
The LPC4350 device is a flash-less device, so presumably, these algorithms are for programming devices that you have connected externally.

The LPC11U68 has on-chip flash, so you use the IAP routine (built into the ROM) and described in the User Manual.
0 Kudos