cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC4357-EVB flash problem

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by ionutgohan on Sat Feb 08 13:42:50 MST 2014
Hello there,

I'm trying for some time to load and debug a program in the internal flash of the LPC4357 using IAR EWARM and a J-Link debugger, but with no success. I'm thinking it might be the flashloaders that are not working properly, but I'm not 100% sure.
Can someone tell me what is the proper way to flash the board(jumper settings, flashloaders, drivers needed, etc)?

Thank you!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by goffi on Mon Feb 24 14:26:38 MST 2014
I don't know which version of iar you are using, but you should use FlashNXPLPC18xx_43xx_OnChip_X.mac  (X=A or B depend which flash you need to program) or similar macro file in debugger->setup.

In debugger->download , enable "verify download" , "use flash loader" and " override default board". Don't use lpc43xx flash loader  (don't ask me why, but doesn't works for me) and select FlashNXPLPC18xx_1024K.board  .   After this, click on edit and select the flash you want program.

I hope it will works also for you.

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by embd02161991 on Wed Feb 19 00:19:43 MST 2014
Hi,

Can you be specific on what errors or warnings you get when you try to flash it . The information would be helpful to understand the root of the problem.

Thanks,
NXP Technical Support
0 Kudos