cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Ethernet to Lpc Link2

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by emanuelcsm on Thu Feb 19 06:12:25 MST 2015
Hello,  I'd like to start using the Lpc4370 to read an Adc and send data to a computer,  line an oscilloscope. At first I'd like to do so using Ethernet connection.

Is there an easy way to add ethernet to Lpc link 2 board? Like an expantion.

If there is no way, what is the speed of USB connections? Is there USB drivers? How can my software,  developed in C# can communicate with LPCLink2 via UBS?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by emanuelcsm on Sun Feb 22 15:30:36 MST 2015
Thanks for the answers.

I'll try the LabTools, but what I realy want was a way to connect an ethernet module on LPCLink 2. Looks like ther is not. Even with LabToos I'll develop my firmware without ethernet, I'll heve to make it work with USB and, wiyh my first product board, change it to Ethernet.

The demo boards will slow down my development time... :/ Any other development board, that has ethernet, does not use LPC4370 (fast ADC)...

Thanks
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by whitecoe on Sat Feb 21 06:44:44 MST 2015

Quote: emanuelcsm
Hello,  I'd like to start using the Lpc4370 to read an Adc and send data to a computer,  line an oscilloscope. At first I'd like to do so using Ethernet connection.

This doesn't directly answer your question - but are you aware that there is already an oscilloscope  based on LPC-Link2 ...

http://www.embeddedartists.com/products/app/labtool.php

Might be worth a look before you go any further.

HTH!
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by embd02161991 on Fri Feb 20 14:25:00 MST 2015
Hi,

Have you checked LPCOpen examples for LPC43xx ?
http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/lpcopen-software-development-platform-lpc43xx-packages

You can build a prototype based on  Hitex or NGX boards which have LPC4350 and LPC4330 respectively.

Thanks,
NXP Technical Support
0 Kudos