cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install DFU drivers in PC

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by dayanand on Wed May 15 04:55:44 MST 2013

Hi,

I have Hitex evaluation Board version A4.I want to boot from USB0 and i have done all the bootstrap settings belonging this(1010).In order to boot from Usb into my flashless LPC4350 i am using DFU utility version 1.10 but the drivers regarding this has to be installed after immediatly connecting to pc theough USB,Infact its not getting installed in my pc.I have stucked here.so i want to install drivers manually into my PC.For this i need a drivers.

Can you Please arrange a DFU utility drivers and the information and Procedure regarding booting from USB0,I have already tried with some solutions which was posted in past threads in the forum but it doesnt works.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by dayanand on Mon May 20 02:28:02 MST 2013

Hi Wellsk,

<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space: pre;"> </span>Thanks for reply,

<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space: pre;"> </span>Yes,i have tried with this link in past but after connecting my LPC board with USB to PC its keep <em>checking for drivers</em> and finally<em> unable to detect the drivers</em>.Morever,i tried to install drivers manually but its failed.Can anyone provide drivers for <em>WINUSB setup</em>?

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by wellsk on Wed May 15 16:42:00 MST 2013

Did the procedure here work? This should work fine for at least Win7 machines, althuogh I (personally) haven't tested it on every different version of Windows.

http://www.lpcware.com/content/project/dfu-download-programming-utility-and-security-lpcdfusec-tool/...

0 Kudos