cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDP example on lpc4300

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by srinidhi M on Mon Jun 30 23:06:37 MST 2014
Hello ,

I am trying to play pcm on lpc4330 xplorer board. i am using UDP, if code is sequential i.e.. receive the frame and send to UDA then receive next frame n continues. its playing but huge packet loss. so m trying to create two thread,
1 --> to receive packets and sending to Queue.
2 --> read from Queue and send data to UDA.

Here i struck from week, two threads are not running simultaneously i mean round robin scheduling is not happening.

Note : I have kept two threads of equal priority.

please help to come out of this packet loss issue. I'll be waiting for the response.

Thank you
Srinidhi M  
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by srinidhi M on Thu Jul 17 00:04:16 MST 2014
Hello nerd herd,

no i am not using WiFi  am using Ethernet, and with that am facing one more problem. Board is going to hang after receiving around 80 packets.(each of 1024 bytes). is there any problem with the lwip ?

if i put prints after sys_arch_mbox_fetch(&conn->recvmbox, &buf, 0); board not going to hang but there will be huge delay.

sorry for the late replay.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nerd herd on Tue Jul 08 09:33:00 MST 2014
Hello,

Do you mind if I ask some clarifying questions to understand the situation? You are receiving a PCM audio file (with what WiFi module via what interface?), but are experiencing bad audio quality, presumably because of data loss over UDP. Is there any interrupts enabled for the interface the WiFi module is connected to?
0 Kudos