cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I2s_Audio can't work

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by bilbil24 on Mon Sep 29 04:29:51 MST 2014
Hi, My board is MCB4300.
I used sample code I2s_Audio,but my board can't work.
I can not hear any sound.
I don't know how to do.  Jumpers?Modify  sample code ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by bavarian on Mon Sep 29 05:48:17 MST 2014
Hi, you have the board from Keil but the example is for the board from Hitex  ;-)

On the MCB4300 the configuration is for sure different. There is an audio example for the Keil board in the LPCOpen package which you can find here:

http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/lpcopen-software-development-platform-lpc43xx-packages

[list]
  [*]  Go the folder ".\lpcopen_2_12_keil_iar_keil_mcb_4357\applications\lpc18xx_43xx\keil_uvision_projects\keil_mcb_4357" and select the project "keil_mcb_4357_periph_examples.uvmpw"
  [*]  Make a batch build (Project --> Batch Build) and download it to the board.
  [*]  If you receive a message that one or the other file was not found you have maybe put the project too deep into your file system. In fact it needs to be quite in front, e.g. C:\NXP\LPCOpen\<here>, because the Keil environment has a problem with paths longer than 255 chararcters.
[/list]

Hope it helps,
NXP Support Team
0 Kudos