cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open4357-C BSP

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by darthvader on Sat May 24 04:21:12 MST 2014
Hello  :)
I just start with the 4357 (was on st429 before) and i will like to know if they is somewhere the BSP files (for latest lpcopen libs) for the Open4357-C Package B board from waveshare ??
That is this board : dev board
On the LpcOpen 2.12 lib i see only BSP for the base keil , iar etc board.
As i have use Keil on st407/429 chip and i will try this compiler with the LPC4357 too but the pin , clock , SDRAM config are actually annoying to me  :O
I get some examples with the board but the library is the old outdated ones , it's why i ask here if someone have a ready to use BSP (only core board + LCD) will be ok to me to start
so i will read the data-sheet and references paper in time i made some tests.

Cheers.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Tue May 27 10:02:27 MST 2014
I would suggest that you also take a look at this FAQ too:

http://www.lpcware.com/content/faq/how-do-i-port-lpcopen-new-baord

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by darthvader on Tue May 27 08:49:35 MST 2014
Thank you for the info.
I will then try to modify the one provided for the keil board , as i see it's the more close with characteristic with my board ;-)

Regards.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by bavarian on Mon May 26 09:01:28 MST 2014
Sorry, we don't supply a BSP for this board from waveshare.
But after a first look I got the feeling that this board contains quite some components which can also be found on the Hitex / Keil / NGX Xplorer boards.
So it shouldn't be so difficult to modify/enhance an existing BSP.

Regards,
NXP Support Team.
0 Kudos