cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commands linux in LPC3250

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by badr2018 on Thu Apr 18 04:52:01 MST 2013

Hi ; please i have mount linux in LPC3250 embeddedArtist , but when i want excute some commands (such as : make, sudo apt-get install ..etc)  it give me that they not exist, <span class="short_text"><span class="hps">knowing that exist others basic commands (cd, cp ,wget ...) , </span></span><span><span class="hps">I know</span> <span class="hps">that the problem</span> <span class="hps">stems from the lack</span> <span class="hps">of</span> <span class="hps">package but </span></span><span class="short_text"><span class="hps">the</span> <span class="hps">card (lpc3250) can not</span> <span class="hps">be</span> <span class="hps">connected</span> <span class="hps">to the internet to download these packages .
</span></span>

<span class="short_text"><span class="hps">so </span></span><span class="short_text"><span class="hps">I</span> <span class="hps">think</span> <span class="hps">to</span> <span class="hps">add</span> <span class="hps">packages</span> <span class="hps">command</span> <span class="hps">manually but i dont know the appropriate method to follow it. </span></span>

plzz help me to resolve this problem

thank you very much ....

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies