cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC0 channel 0 and ADC1 channel 0 in the same time

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by marionFR on Wed Jun 18 07:57:44 MST 2014
Hello

I've read different information on internet, so let me know.
On LPC 1833, Is it possible to connect and use ADC0 channel 0 and ADC1 channel 0 in the same time ?
Are the 2 inputs totally independent ? Is it possible to use 16 channels in the same time ?

Thanks you

Marion
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

yanghuixin
Contributor I

Hello  LPC WARE

I have the same problem. I use the lpc4337. I want to use ADC0_0 (P4_3)and ADC1_0(PIN 6) at the same time .The two pins have been connectted to diffirent signals.But when I tested,I found that the two signals had been connectted together. I just want to know if the two pins can be used at the same time.If they can be used together,giving me some examples is better.

Regards,

Huixin Yang

0 Kudos

jongkooklah
Contributor I

With comment of Marion, I guess you can not use ADC0_0 and ADC1_0 in same time. It is connected physically inside chip and there is no way to use it independently. I also checked in my hardware during use ADC0_1 and ADC1_1 same time.

Jongkook

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by marionFR on Thu Jun 19 00:40:08 MST 2014
Thanks you for quick reply.

Regards,

Marion
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by arw on Wed Jun 18 09:31:38 MST 2014
Hello MarionFR,

The ADC inputs are shared between ADC0 and ADC1.  This is true for the dedicated analog pins as well as the multiplexed pins.  The maximum number of unique analog signals you can provide, is 8.  However, those 8 may be operated by either of the ADCs.

Best Regards,
NXP Support
0 Kudos