Content originally posted in LPCWare by bavarian on Mon Jan 13 05:39:16 MST 2014
Here are two projects for LPC1800 and for LPC4300 which use the SPIFI library under LPCXpresso 6.
- import the files into the workspace and make a 'Build all'
- SPIFI libraries compile without error under GCC
- Code runs from SPIFI, using the LPC1830/4330 LPCXplorer board
- function spifi_init(...) is used to initialize the SPIFI
- SPIFI speed is set to 90MHz
- some data is programmed into the qSPI
- after a successful SPIFI write the application runs into a blinky loop
- the code example uses the libraries coming with LPCXpresso, these are different to the new structure from LPCOpen. These libs are a little bit outdated and will not be maintained anymore.
- if you are doing any new code development, then you should consider to port the SPIFI setup from this example into the current LPCOpen platform
- NXP will add a SPIFI setup in one of the next LPCOpen releases for LPC1800/4300
NXP Support Team
Original Attachment has been moved to: LPC43xx_SPIFI_LPCXpresso6_1.zip
Original Attachment has been moved to: LPC18xx_SPIFI_LPCXpresso6_1.zip