Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lpc18xx CMSIS std lib many trouble on IAR6.30

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by sky on Fri Nov 30 02:50:54 CST 2012
1.open any example for IAR,you get "broken options were detected in this project file".
2.if you only include "lpc18xx.h" while not include the specific periferal header(such as "lpc18xx_gpio.h") ,you get so many error.
3.have no standard .icf file for every chip. only some example icf. why here have no template??
4.I create a new project for lpc1850 use the CMSIS std lib(the newest version now),many trouble I got ,why here have no a template for IAR which include some template configurations for us????(the example project is not good for a clear dir structure).
I feel the CMSIS STD Driver LIB is really .. now(may be my question???).
any good idea??
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by www.FreeRTOS.org on Tue Dec 04 03:10:45 CST 2012
> 1.open any example for IAR,you get "broken options were detected in this project file".

This will almost certainly be because you are opening the project with an IAR version that is older than the version used to create the project in the first place.

Once you have attempted this, and got the error, it is highly likely that the project will be corrupt and even if you update your IAR version you will need to get a clean copy of the project before you try opening it again.

[I know this because it comes up time and time again with projects distributed with FreeRTOS]

0 Kudos

gsmgbl
Contributor IV

Hi LPC WARE,

Is this mean we cannot use the older version of the IAR with the latest freeRTOS V9.0.0 package?

do you have any idea how to fix this?

Regards,

Gilbert

0 Kudos