cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can use both CAN1 and CAN2 BUS simultaneously at LPC1768

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by behrooz_8531050 on Tue Aug 26 02:24:17 MST 2014
I initial and setup both CAN bus but CAN2 doesn't work. I tested successfully my program for two different boards and use  only CAN1 for each board, while when use CAN2 it can't send or receive any messages.
I set all setting as same as CAN1. Should I set special options for CAN2?
Please guid me as soon as possible, I really need to do it.
Thanks
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Contributor I

Is your problem solved? I have encountered a problem similar to yours. CAN1 has no problem. CAN2 can send and receive without interruption. If you know what the reason is, please let me know, thank you very much!

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you to refer to the periph_can demo in the LPCXpresso LPC1769 board's LPCOpen library.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos