Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet + UART

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Content originally posted in LPCWare by wafa on Thu Nov 01 02:01:32 MST 2012
Hi,

I'm working with an LPC1788 microcontroller(LPC1788 Developer’s Kit - Embedded Artists), i want to send a String to the board via Ethernet port and transfer it to another device via RS232 port. The Ethernet connection between PC and my board works fine but i receive nothing from RS232 port. I don't know where could be the mistake. Here's my code, please help.

Original Attachment has been moved to: ethproj.rar

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by zuohaoran943 on Tue Nov 13 01:26:10 MST 2012
Thank you so much for your kindly answer,it helped me a lot,i will attempt to use the HyperTerminal which i didn't know before has such an important function until you had told me. And as for your problem,i can't offer you exactly the effective help right now,as I'm still a recruit in this field.But i have some code examples which is for LPC1768.I don't know whether it could help you, but it's the most i can do.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by wafa on Fri Nov 02 02:23:54 MST 2012
But you can always use the HyperTerminal with the right settings to communicate with the board via Ethernet.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by wafa on Fri Nov 02 02:23:42 MST 2012
But you can always use the HyperTerminal with the right settings to communicate with the board via Ethernet.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by wafa on Fri Nov 02 02:21:01 MST 2012
I developped a desktop application with C# using System.Net library. Any help please !
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by zuohaoran943 on Thu Nov 01 09:19:45 MST 2012
Could you please tell me how you sent a string to the board via ethernet port From your PC?Is there any tool for such purpose?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by wafa on Thu Nov 01 02:28:24 MST 2012
Hi all,

Can you help me with some hints or code sample for developing a Ethernet to RS232 converter.The code i have is not working!!

Many thanks!
0 Kudos