Anybody else having difficulty with posting code snippets?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody else having difficulty with posting code snippets?

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Dave on Thu Apr 04 11:20:09 MST 2013

I spent a little while trying out the new interface (ritch-text editor, control buttons, microscopic print, etc.) today while attempting to respond to a thread, and ran into a few difficulties.

Trying to post a formatted piece of code was interesting.  Using the drop-down menu under Paragraph, there was a code selection, which I did, but when you preview the message, it's all screwed up...

So then I found the "Disable rich-text" button at the bottom of the editor, and decided I'd go back to the basics (inserting < code > and < /code > around my code to make it look nice)

When I previewed the message, it looked right, but when I went back to add some more, it reverted to rich-text format, and everything was screwed up again...

When I selected "Disable rich-text", it left all the formatting codes in the text, so again it was all screwed up...

Ultimately, I had to build the response message in Notepad, then copy it into the editor with rich-text disabled, and hit "Save" without a preview to get it to work...

Anybody else having this problem?

I'm hoping the NXP team has this in development as well (like all the messages I keep getting from the LPCXpresso forum issues).

:-)  good luck team NXP!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies