Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of files to be used for emwin in a uvision project

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by at on Sun Dec 01 16:13:50 MST 2013
Hi,

I have a uvision project that I want to add a GUI to it (using emWin).  I know that there is a bsp available for LPC1788 board and display from Embedded Artists, but I would like to add only the necessary files to my uvision project.  Can someone point me or list the files that I need to make this happen?  Thanks.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by at on Wed Dec 11 17:55:37 MST 2013
With the changes above, I can compile the project.  However, when loaded to the EA LPC1788 board, display is blank.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by at on Fri Dec 06 10:38:32 MST 2013
Hi MC,

We used EA LPC1788 development kit with a 7in LCD touch screen as development platform,  however, our own design will not have external memory.

So far, I have done the following:

1.  Added files in the System_HW folder.
     a.  Commented out functions pertaining to external memory in file HWConf.c/.h.

2.  Added files in the Config folder.
     a.  Removed file SIMConf.c

3.  Added lib file emWin_522_Keil460_M3_LE.lib
      a.  Do I need to build a new .lib file or use this one? 

A simple FrameWin GUI with two buttons is generating 71k+ code size .  If you have further thoughts as what I need to add or remove, please let me know.  Thanks.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mc on Tue Dec 03 20:27:00 MST 2013
Hi at,
It depends what do you want to do. BSP is specific to board as well. It also depends how the LCD is connected to the microcontroller.
You may need SPI/I2c to connect to an LCD/touch screen  module.
For emWin if you do not need window manager feature you can remove some files. Which board are you targeting? This question is very general. Please ask more specific  questions so that people can help you.
0 Kudos