lpcware

When followed 'U-Boot build procedure'  tutorial from LPCWARE for LPC1788, getting errors...??

Discussion created by lpcware Employee on Jun 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2016 by lpcware
Content originally posted in LPCWare by studyembedded on Wed Nov 19 22:17:16 MST 2014
Hi friends,
I have this LPC1788 Embedded Artist Board, i am trying to port linux on it.  As the first step to do that was to port U-boot. I found the following link on Lpcware

http://www.lpcware.com/content/project/lpc177x8x-u-boot-port/u-boot-build-procedure

This seems a good step by step tutorial for first timers. I have downloaded U-Boot version 2011-06 and the patch as directed, manage to patch it properly.

I have arm-2010q1-189-arm-uclinuxeabi-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.bz2 which i extracted to /opt and added a path /opt/arm-2010q1/bin as discribed in tutorial. Then the next step to add CROSS_COMPILER PATH, which is for me /opt/arm-2010q1/bin/arm-uclinuxeabi-, after completing all these, manage to config u-boot for the EA1788  board using command  'make ea1788_config'.

Then in next step donwloaded checksum and added PATH variable as suggested.
When i finally used 'make' command ....i am getting errors as follow:

/opt/arm-2010q1/bin/arm-uclinuxeabi-objcopy -O srec u-boot u-boot.srec
/opt/arm-2010q1/bin/arm-uclinuxeabi-objcopy --gap-fill=0xff -O binary u-boot u-boot.bin
./lpc17_fcg u-boot.bin u-boot-lpc.bin
make: ./lpc17_fcg: Command not found
make: *** [u-boot-lpc.bin] Error 127

please guide me...

Thank You.

Outcomes