Regarding flash memory access in Maxstream XBee (MC13193, MC9S08GT60) modules from SMAC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding flash memory access in Maxstream XBee (MC13193, MC9S08GT60) modules from SMAC

mou
Contributor III
Hi,
Can anyone suggest me an approach to access the flash memory in applications of SMAC codebase of Beekit?
I am using Maxstream XBee and XBeePro modules(MC13193, MC9S08GT60).
My device is sleeping for a certain amount of time, getting up and collecting some ADC data.I want to log that data for a long period of time, but since it is sleeping the data will be lost unless we write that in flash memory. The device is in Stop3 mode , while sleeping.
So can anyone help me in this regard as to how to write the data in flash memory of the device and to read that data occassionally?
Is there any existing application in SMAC where flash memory has been accessed and written to?
I am in urgent need of this information.

Thanks and Regards,
Mou
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

peg
Senior Contributor IV
Hi mou,

There are heaps of examples of using flash as EEPROM in this forum, just search for them. None that I can remember deal with integration with SMAC but this should not be to much of an issue.
Also it is unclear why you need to do this. You seem to be saying that _because_ you are using Stop3 mode you are losing data in RAM. Simply placing the MCU into Stop3 and exiting it should not disturb the RAM contents.

0 Kudos