cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad documentation of NVIC in LPC1700

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mpkahroba on Fri Jun 01 10:26:58 MST 2012
Dear friends
Why NVIC functions and some other functions are not documented in LPC1700CMSIS Standard driver library help file?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Lien.Nguyen on Thu Jul 05 02:44:57 MST 2012
Hi,
Please go to http://sw.lpcware.com/index.php?p=lpc175x_6x.git&a=summary. You can always get the newest release from this page.

Best Regards,
Lien
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mpkahroba on Tue Jul 03 21:45:56 MST 2012
Dear Lien
  You told me the next version of library will be released at the end of last month! but I see nothing, would you mind helping me when the next version will be released?
Thank You
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mpkahroba on Mon Jun 04 08:17:54 MST 2012
Dear Lien
Thanks for your reply, I had checked the CMSIS part and had realized the problem. So I'll wait for :) .
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Lien.Nguyen on Mon Jun 04 01:24:00 MST 2012
Hi,
Most NVIC functions are done by CMSIS. So, you can refer to the CMSIS part in the help file.
There must be a problem that the doxygen data of CMSIS Core Function Interfaces is not available in the help file. This problem will be fixed in the next release at the end of this month.

Best Regards,
Lien
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mpkahroba on Sat Jun 02 06:06:47 MST 2012
Dear team manager of LPC1700CMSIS Lib
  Could you please tell me about the new documentation release time?
0 Kudos