LPC1788 Development Kit Examples on Embedded Artists?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1788 Development Kit Examples on Embedded Artists?

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by yasinidiz on Sat Oct 20 10:45:47 MST 2012
Hi,

I have LPC1788 Development kit. I've used my registration code to access documents. But when i looked "Documents and Resources" part on http://www.embeddedartists.com/products/kits/lpc1788_kit.php it says:

Software

Sample Software Disclaimer

Project files exist for Code Red's LPCXpresso/Red Suite and for Keil's MDK-ARM.

FreeRTOS - An example showing how to use the real-time operating system FreeRTOS
Analog - An example reading values from the potentiometer on the OEM Base Board
EEPROM - An example illustrating how to read from and write to the EEPROM on the OEM Board as well as the EEPROM on the OEM Base Board
Memreg - Illustrating how to turn on/off memory mapped LEDs on the OEM Base Board.
NAND - An example showing how to access (read, write, erase) the NAND flash on the OEM Board.
Accelerometer - An example showing how to use the digial accelerometer on the OEM Base Board.
Audio (I2S) This example is using the UDA1380 audio code and I2S to play an audio file.
EasyWeb - A simple webserver.
FatFs - An example using the FatFs module to access a memory card.
Joystick - An example showing how to read the state of the joystick on the OEM Base Board
PCA9532 - An example showing how to use the buttons and LEDs on the OEM Base Board which are connected to the PCA9532.
Speaker - WAV - This project illustrates the use of the speaker mounted on the OEM Base Board. The DAC output on the LPC1788 is used.
Temperature - An example that illustrates the use of the temperature sensor (LM75A) mounted on the OEM Base Board.
UART - RS232 - This project illustrates the use of UART output on the RS232 port on the OEM Base Board.
USBHID - This project illustrates the use of the USB device interface. A USB HID (Human Interface Device Class) is implemented in this example.
USB Host Lite - NXP's USB Host Mass Storage example.
SDRAM - An example showing how to use the SDRAM on the OEM Board.
Demo Application - The demo application that is (typically) pre-loaded on the board.

But i couldn't find these examples on this page. Where can i find all of them do u have any idea?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by DF9DQ on Sat Oct 20 13:38:14 MST 2012
Your registered LPC1788 OEM kit should be listed there. Follow the link, and you'll arrive at a page that contains all related documents, including the sample code bundle.
0 Kudos