cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI_MEMDEV_ShiftInWindow

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by SimonThome on Wed Jun 20 01:07:54 MST 2012
I am using the Embedded Artists LPC1788 development kit and the graph example of the NXP_emWin514_BSP.
Please can someone tell me why it is that when I use GUI_MEMDEV_ShiftInWindow() the animation is very jittery on the screen, it actually looks awful. I thought the memory device would make this animation completely smooth

Thanks,
Simon
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by SimonThome on Wed Jul 11 00:27:56 MST 2012
Thanks mc, I have seen that and removed the resistor,but this is completely unrelated to my question. My problem is with the graphics animation being very jerky(low performance) even when using the windowmanager
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mc on Tue Jul 10 11:00:52 MST 2012
Hi Simon,
Attached readme.txt file tells about removing R163 on EA 1788 base board.Please go through it.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by SimonThome on Tue Jul 10 00:48:10 MST 2012
Hi MC,

There is no information regarding this in the readme.txt file
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mc on Mon Jul 09 17:48:22 MST 2012
Hi Simon,
Please go through the readme.txt file.

------------
Thanks,
MC
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by SimonThome on Tue Jun 26 01:36:10 MST 2012
I posted this question at Segger and was told that the LPC1788 is not fast enough to do animation, hence the animation looking jittery. (Basically the animation looks the same if the memory deice is enabled or disbaled.)

Can you confirm from an NXP point of view if this comment from Segger is correct?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mc on Mon Jun 25 12:52:57 MST 2012
Hi Simon,
Could you please post video on YouTube?
0 Kudos