cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emWin Graphics Library different Drivers

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Franco64 on Mon Mar 31 02:47:21 MST 2014
Ciao to everybody,
I need a suggestion/confirmation by an expert.

My "use-space" is:
- LPCXpresso, with LPC43xx (using both core).
- For a strange issues that is difficult to explain, we have decided to use a smart LCD (instaed of the internal TFT controller) with its own controller on it: Solomon SSD2119, so would like to continue to use the emWin graphical Libraries, driving the LCD by the SPI (or the parallel interface ) ....

From what I have seen on emWin manual (v.5.22), is in the GUIDRV_FlexColor (have a look on the print screen attached) seams to be a Compile time Driver (so a  configurable part).
What is not so clear to me is: if is it really so, and the way to choose wich one of the SPI should be used for it...

Please let me know, or even better try to make an example on which file

I am sure that several other users can use it

Really thanks a lot
Have a great week
Franco

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Wouter on Mon Apr 07 11:29:22 MST 2014
Hi Franco,

You'll need to provide your own implementation of the low-level functions, so that's basically how you choose how to communicate with the LCD (parallel, which SPI, ...). This page from Segger will probably provide most details you'll need.

Besides that, our MCB1700 BSP also uses the FlexColor driver. The MCB1700 BSP is basically a port of the LPC1788 BSP, and the porting process is described in our emWin porting guide. So you probably want to take a look at the BSP and the porting guide too.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Regards,
Wouter
0 Kudos