Trying SWIM with LPC1857 NGX board, not getting accurate size window created?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying SWIM with LPC1857 NGX board, not getting accurate size window created?

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by studyembedded on Sun Mar 29 09:25:09 MST 2015
Hi Friends,
I am trying to add SWIM to my LPC1857 project. I am using NGX LPC1857 board with their base board included 4.3” TFT with touch. Without SWIM i have manage to create a GUI which works perfectly on TFT. I can draw buttons; create line drawings such as line, circle, square etc. and also able to display JPEG and PNG images converting to C arrays.
After adding SWIM folder to my project, manage to compile it with Keil. But the problem is when I try to create a window with max display width and max display height with one pix border. As expected result should be a border around the TFT.  But the result is unexpected, please check the image attached.
I have tried and debug the project more than fifty times and found every parameter passed is correct, please check the attached debug call stack and locals screen shot.
Guys I feel that this should be relatively easy task ……but I think I am gone horribly wrong somewhere, but where not getting.
Please guide me….thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by studyembedded on Fri Apr 17 07:31:26 MST 2015
Dear NXP Support,
                              I expect you to be more specific about help, I suppose SWIM is your baby, I expect support from you people, at least a curtsey call saying we are not capable of it?
Thanks!!!! 
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by studyembedded on Mon Mar 30 05:49:14 MST 2015
HI NXP Support .....please guide me, i have attached a image with above post...please check it. I have tried my best ....need help ....please help me...thanks.
0 Kudos