LPCopen for 1549, where are the USB examples?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCopen for 1549, where are the USB examples?

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by graynomad on Fri Oct 10 08:03:09 MST 2014
After playing with a few USB examples for the 11U68 I thought I do similar with my 1549 board, no such luck, there seems to be no USB examples for the 1549.

Is that the case or have I missed something?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by graynomad on Fri Oct 10 16:41:44 MST 2014

Quote:
One workspace for all MCUs Quest

Shame on you Smile

My bad :), but in my defence I'm just tinkering at present, trying to get the hang of the tool chain. I did use it a lot before when I did an Arduino port for the 1227, but that was a couple of years ago and I need to get back up to speed with this lot.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by LabRat on Fri Oct 10 16:36:31 MST 2014

Quote: graynomad
So the decision is made purely on filename then, because any existing examples were from the 11U68.

One workspace for all MCUs  :quest:

Shame on you  :)
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by LabRat on Fri Oct 10 16:29:32 MST 2014
If projects are not deleted on disk, you can import them again (from root directory = your workspace)...

Of  course then you have to disable 'Copy projects into workspace' option :)
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by graynomad on Fri Oct 10 16:24:39 MST 2014
Hmmm, I can't remember but probably not as I see that's not the default.

So the decision is made purely on filename then, because any existing examples were from the 11U68.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by LabRat on Fri Oct 10 16:17:57 MST 2014

Quote: graynomad
I delete all examples from the workspace and try again, now EVERY example is greyed out so I can't import anything.

Did you enable 'Delete project contents on disk' ?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by graynomad on Fri Oct 10 16:01:21 MST 2014
Thanks guys.

I had that package, I did an Import of all the examples and no USB stuff, I never looked at the list of files, just allowed the import dialogue to select them all. No USB stuff was imported.

Now I look directly in the ZIP file and sure enough they are there, so I do another import, the USB examples are on the list but greyed out so can't be selected. I delete all examples from the workspace and try again, now EVERY example is greyed out so I can't import anything.

I create a new workspace and everything will import, I have all 50 examples.

So something is screwy with the import function I think, but I have what I need for now.

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nerd herd on Fri Oct 10 08:59:40 MST 2014
Hi graynomad,

As LabRat pointed out, the latest LPCOpen 2.08 release for the LPC1549 has several USB examples to bring up the MCU as a HID device, among other things.The examples all start with "usbd_rom". :)
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by LabRat on Fri Oct 10 08:41:52 MST 2014
:quest:

What about samples in:

http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/lpcopen-software-development-platform-lpc15xx-packages
0 Kudos