cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1549 User USB disk interface

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by DavidKiryat8 on Tue May 17 01:06:12 MST 2016
  On our custom LPC1549 board,we plan to use the USB interface (ISP_0 low) to program our custom secondary boot loader. The secondary boot loader will in turn check for a valid user program and if it does not exist or if a GPIO pin is low at reset, I would like to bring up a similar USB interface for transferring an user program update.
We do about the same thing (except using uart for secondary boot loader programmer) on our current LPC1768 boards using the RDB1768cmsis_usb_bootloader demo code.
  I did not see an example in the LPC Open files.
Also I could not find details of the LPC1549 rom functions.
I did find a ram disk msdos example on the net which Win7 wants to format.
I just want the same functionality as the rom bootloader but copying the file to a different internal offset.
Any help?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
bump
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by DavidKiryat8 on Thu May 19 05:01:27 MST 2016
I wish there was a resources page where developers could list things.
In searching the internet you need to give the correct key words to find anything.

Also I wish that NXP engineers would daily review their user forums and respond.
It would not take much!

As for examples for the LPC1549 USB I found code at github
For anyone that is interested:

kbiva usbd_rom_msc

Quote:
usbd_rom_msc

In the latest LPCOpen release 2.08c for the LPCXpresso LPC1549 board there are some examples on how to use USB ROM API, but there are no example on how to use USB mass storage device class.

Here I present "missing" USB Mass storage examples:

EEPROM.
    RAM.
    Flash memory.
    SD/MMC card.

0 Kudos