Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freeRTos for LPC1549

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Zalusky on Thu May 15 07:28:12 MST 2014
Hello,

i am looking for the board support package for the LPC1549. The reference link from NXP for the freeRTos goes to the freeRTos page, but under supported MCUs i cannot find the LPC1549. So please can anyone help me?

Thank you
Gerhard
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Mon Jun 02 00:45:44 MST 2014
We apologise for this problem with the startup code generated by LPCXpresso's LPCOpen New Project wizards for LPC15xx. We have now issued a patch for this and will fix in a forthcoming release.

http://www.lpcware.com/content/forum/updated-lpc15xx-startup-files-lpcopen-compatibility

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by DAMEK on Tue May 27 12:01:21 MST 2014
Hey Dave!

thanks for your fast response!

You are right. I have the *. map file checked and there are zeros for my irq handler. So I have looked at the startup_LPC15xx.c file, and it seems that the standard project template is different from the examples.

PIN_INT0_IRQHandler in file startup_LPC15xx.c from the example
PININT0_IRQHandler   in file startup_LPC15xx.c from the new project template.

many many thanks!!
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mubes on Mon May 26 11:37:28 MST 2014
Damek,
Check the name for your ISR, as that's how it hooks to the vector. You'll find the ISR table in a file like startup_LPC15xx.c or similar and your looking for vectors 21-30 depending on exactly which interrupt you're firing....the names can change between projects depending on who generated the vector table you're using, and any differences will stop things working correctly.

You can also check in your map file that the compiler generates to make sure the WEAK/ALIAS definition (which sends you to IntDefaultHandler) has been overridden by your own code.

Let us know how you get on.

DAVE
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by DAMEK on Mon May 26 07:59:24 MST 2014
Hey mc,

i have problems running FreeRTOS with pin Interrupt.

<<Detailed>>
lpcopen Version 2.08b
1) the FreeRTOS_blinky project runs fine
2) the periph_pinint project runs fine

3) combine this 2 projects: blinky and rtos works fine till the pin-interrupt is fired and the system ends in IntDefaultHandler..

- priority Changes with NVIC_SetPriority(PININT_NVIC_NAME, 27); (M3 counts from 31 to 0 and the lpc15xx have 2^3 prioritys) have no effect.
- also changing the task have no effect..
void PININT_IRQ_HANDLER(void){
portBASE_TYPE xHigherPriorityTaskWoken = pdFALSE;

Chip_PININT_ClearIntStatus(LPC_GPIO_PIN_INT, PININTCH(PININT_INDEX));
xSemaphoreGiveFromISR(sem, &xHigherPriorityTaskWoken);
portEND_SWITCHING_ISR( xHigherPriorityTaskWoken );
}

have anyone an solution?

greetings!
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mc on Thu May 15 09:19:22 MST 2014
Hi Zalusky,
FreeRTOS is already ported to LPC1500 in LPCopen. Please check below link with LPCxpresso Toolchain
http://www.lpcware.com/system/files/lpcopen_2_08b_lpcxpresso_nxp_lpcxpresso_1549.zip

and

below link with  Keil and IAR tool chain
http://www.lpcware.com/system/files/lpcopen_2_08b_keil_iar_nxp_lpcxpresso_1549.zip

0 Kudos