CDL within nxpUSBlib uses LPC17xx includes when project configured for LPC13xx?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDL within nxpUSBlib uses LPC17xx includes when project configured for LPC13xx?

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by danderson@ivl.com on Thu Oct 25 16:17:05 MST 2012
Hi,

I'm a newb to Eclipse and NXP, so hopefully this is not totally stupid question:

I'm building a USB-MIDI device using the LPC1343.  I've started by copying nxpUSBlib v0.93 into a workspace and I'm modifying the Mass Storage example project since it already has a LPC13xx configuration.  I modified the descriptors and USB handler function pointers and everything builds, so far so good.

Problem when comes when I want to start adding driver for other peripherals.  It seems like when the CDL LPC13xx configuration is active, it is using a bunch of LPC17xx includes, which is confusing.  Is this because the lpc13xx and 17xx are architecturally close enough that they can share a lot of code?

Trying to follow the lead of what was active in the LPC13xx configuration of the CDL project, I tried including "debug_frmwrk.h" from ..\CDL\LPC17xxLib\inc but that leads to the project wanting LPC17xx.h etc.  I get the feeling I'm barking up the wrong tree here.

The peripherals I want to use drivers for on the LPC13xx are UART, SPI and GPIO.  Help?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nxpUSBlib team on Wed Nov 07 13:11:54 MST 2012
I'm afraid nxpUSBlib does not support the LPC1343, and there are currenrly no plans to add support for this part.
0 Kudos