cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1343 ADC code not working

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by vikram07 on Thu Apr 17 10:30:46 MST 2014
Hello,

Can somebody send me the ADC code for LPC1343. I tried with the code which is there in the documentation but there was no output. Can somebody suggest me websites or can send me the code.

Thanks.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Wouter on Mon Apr 21 09:15:00 MST 2014
Hi Vikram,

The example should work fine. When semihosting is not defined, the UART is used for debug, so you'll need to connect something to the device's UART (e.g. FTDI USB to UART cable).

One thing I forgot to mention, when you do define semihosting, you should also change the C library for the periph_adc project to semihosting. See http://www.lpcware.com/content/faq/lpcopen-debug-inputoutput-support and http://www.lpcware.com/content/faq/lpcxpresso/library-variants for more information.

If that still does not work, you can try opening a new workspace, re-import the example and apply the changes again.

Regards,
Wouter
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by vikram07 on Thu Apr 17 23:19:54 MST 2014
Hello

As you have suggested above the ADC code LPC1343Open for periph_adc , I tried running this code in LPCXpressov6, v5 and v3. But not getting any results in console nor in hyper link. Can you please let me know on which LPCXpresso version is compatible to run this particular code. Actually I want to interface temperature sensor(LM35) with LPC1343. Can you please suggest on the above queries.

Thanks in advance,
Vikram
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by vikram07 on Thu Apr 17 21:55:22 MST 2014
Hello,

I tried by Defining DEBUG_ENABLE and optionally define DEBUG_SEMIHOSTING but still no output. Can u suggest some more t
hing. I have taken the same code from the documentation in lpcware website.

Thankyou,
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Wouter on Thu Apr 17 11:23:00 MST 2014
There is an ADC example (periph_adc) in the LPC1343 LPCOpen.

If you're getting no output, you may need to change the DEBUG defines in board.h (which is in the board project):
Define DEBUG_ENABLE and optionally define DEBUG_SEMIHOSTING (if you want to output using semihosting instead of over the UART).

Regards,
Wouter
0 Kudos