lpcware

Exit from ISP

Discussion created by lpcware Employee on Jun 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 18, 2016 by lpcware
Content originally posted in LPCWare by omprakash on Wed Apr 13 19:50:28 MST 2016
Hi All,

With reference to LPC1347 breakout board I've designed my own board using LPC1347 with some added feature and also on that board reset and isp buttons are there

When I program any sample project to flash using LPC link 2 then it works fine.

when I connect the device, and pressed Reset+ISP buttons windows detect it as CRP DISABLED which is as it should be and I can easily programmed device by copying *.bin file to device. The device manager shows the device as Human Interface Devices(HID-compliant device). After reset the board,  I am expecting to work but it was not working. I found that windows always detecting CRP DISABLED, and I am not able exit from this mode. 

Again when I program using LPC link2 then it works normally.

I would like that the boot loader should exit from USB MSC mode?  My hardware for putting device in USB MSC is exact replica of reference design. But nothing happens when I copy .bin file to usb device.

So please guide me How can I reprogram my device using usb msc mode?

I made some electrical check of my hardware & found out the the ISP pin (PIO0_1) is always low and reset pin doesnt have any effect. What does it signify? Does ISP pin goes always low when the device is in USB HID mode?

Outcomes