How to create a new project with nxpUSBlib 0.91?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a new project with nxpUSBlib 0.91?

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by sjalloq on Sat Nov 12 06:48:14 MST 2011
The latest release of the library has a new directory, CDL, that contains the CMSIS and peripheral libraries.  Using the LPCXpresso default project wizard fails because the CMSIS library isn't at the path it expects.  If I try to create a new project via the File->new menu, what do I need to do in order to set up the project to match the other examples?

Is there an easy way to copy a project configuration or is it a manual job of adding all the library directories etc?

Thanks.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by hahoangthach on Sat Nov 12 10:45:00 MST 2011
You can use import or create a new C project (not C lpcxpresso project), then choose empty project (though toolchain should be also CodeRed), or you can choose none from none from the CMSIS dropdown list instead of CMSISv2p00_LPC17xx
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nxpUSBlib team on Sat Nov 12 09:10:00 MST 2011
If you have made changes to your source code in the previous release of nxpUSBlib and want to continue with these changes in the current release, I suggest two methods:

1. Copy the source files from the project of the previous release into the project of the current release

2. Copy, or export/import the project from the previous release over to the new release and update the symbols, include paths, library names and paths, and project references so they match those settings in the new project.

I know of no easy way to copy both lib names and paths in one step. I usually do it in two, first the lib names, then the paths. In both cases you can set the focus in the window and click CTRL A and CTRL C, then set the focus in the other project's window and select CTRL A and CTRL V
0 Kudos